Tuesday, July 27, 2010

&i'm waiting..

as i sit on my plush bed, i feel as if everything is staring at me: my empty walls that were once covered in pictures; my suitcases that are just longing to have something put into them; and post-it notes that are scattered everywhere, reminding me to do this &that as more things continue to build in my mind. I'm starting to pack and it scares me..

i just want a date.

i should start counting how many times a day i get asked, "so ari, when are you leaving?" because in all seriousness, it is at least 4 times, no exaggeration.

if i knew when i was leaving, maybe it would feel more real. in all honesty, i'm still in shock. sometimes i pause and think, "really? i'm really leaving? all right, sweeet :D"

while i'm waiting, maybe i should tell you followers (hah) a little bit more about me, since i failed to do that in the previous post.

hi :D
i'm seventeen years of age
attend Wilmington Area High School (or should attend be in the past tense, since i'm basically done, minus English &Social Studies course)
follower of Jesus Christ
crazy &chaotic family means everything to me
friends are pretty coool :D

enough of that. i guess i should tell ya'll why i chose Brasil..
i knew i wanted somewhere in South America because of the culture &the people. Brasil just seems like the capital of South America, so it just made sense.
Plus i want to learn everything i can about Brasil while i'm there. i wanna come back an expert on Brasilian everything :D

so let's just say, i'll be the happiest person ever when i have a date.