Thursday, August 19, 2010

ate mais tarde..

the day has finally come, the day that I have been trying to put together in my mind, the day i say goodbye for 10months, a day that i thought would never come..

once again, i am sitting on my bed, looking around at my room, at my small little world, a world that, beginning tomorrow, will grow very quickly. my room, to sum it up nicely, is a disaster. suitcases are laying open, things are thrown in and out, trying to make my luggage smaller and smaller, but it's not working. paperwork is getting into their correct places and my post-it notes are still growing, even though i have only one day to complete them. (sorry momma that my room is left like this)


now i have to say my farewells, not goodbye, as i like to see it.
more of a "see ya later."
To my Lord Jesus, Praise be to God.
To my parents, I know you have been stressing about this day as much as i have, or more. But your precious daughter is going into good hands. you have taught me everything i know and so now, you have to let me go into this world and let me grow into the person i am meant to be.
To my sisssssys, yall are nuts. absolutey, one hundred percent crazy. but you are both my best friends and it is gonna be so weird to have brothers!
To Taylor and Kristi, you two are my closest friends and i am not even going to begin to describe how much you two mean to me, because that would take long long time. but know this, you got something coming your way ;D
To my Rotary loves, keep in touch. if you're ever on facebook, be prepared to get an aim chat from me because we are the only ones to truly know what this crazy expereince feels like.
To my family, you are indescribable. i think we have the most unique family EVER and you can't imagine how much i treasure my time with each and every single one of you. love &miss you!
To my church family, you are all so WONDERFUL! i couldn't ask for a better "family" than you all. so so supportive
To Wilmington Seniors, be the best.
To Jenna Eppinger, you are probably checking out this post as soon as it is published so to my biggest follower: I LOVE YOU! ahah and i felt like you would feel honored to have your name mentioned ;D
thank-you all for being so supportive in this beginning process, i truly appreciate it.
next post will be from ipatinga :D