Monday, November 22, 2010

segunda familia

a litttttle description of my second family for everyone:

Pires Familia:

meu pai, William:
he is a professor at the local university teaching other students on engineering because he was once an engineer as well. he is older, around 50 i think, but that doesnt mean he isnt full of energy. he is like a hurricane of energy, running from here to there in a split second. he is constantly saying, come here ariana, let me show you this, lets go here for you to seee that. just one ball of energy. he is crazyyy about nature. he has a little garden in the backyard in which he shows me his prized watermelon weekly (its progress is actually coming along very fast) on my first day here, he basically climbed their cocount treee just to get one, crack it open and have me taste (afterward he was sweeating) he has a jeeep in which he loves to ride, preferiably in with mud and rain. we went on a littttle adventure to seee beauitful waterfallss and hiddden places that wouldnt be known unlesss you had jeeep and a crazy dad to take you there. he is just a reallly sweet, kind man.

minha mãe, Gladia:
she is a business women that owns many eyeglass stores &film in the 3cities (Vale de Aço) which causes her some stress but that doesnt mean she isnt constantly with a smie on her face. she is an intelligent women, speaking português, inglês, and french all fluntly and very quickly. its funny because she speaks inglês to my brother and português to me. hah she always looks fabulous with a cool flowing dress and cute shoes. she bought me my first pair of brasileria highheels, in which you can ask Barbara Carr about them ;D she takes dance lessons, and i watched one week and it was so beauitful. the way her body moved with ease throughout the flooor, how sensual and seductive it looked, it was as if i shoudnt be watching, like it should be kept as a hidden secret between her and her professor.

meu irmão, Alessandro:
ooh Alessandro. he has 16years, being in the same year as me in school but different classrooms (he is in the smart classroom hah) he is my brother, if i ever had one in a previous life. we are constantly teasing eachother, picking on eachother, my português and his inglês, talking about pretty girls and cute boys in our classs. he is not shy towards me at all and i am not either, therefore he knows pretty much my life story. we're close. unfortunalty (or fortunatly) he is one of the most studious people i have ever met in my life. he has class in the morning. he comes home to have lunch and immediatly starts to study, then at 6 he returns to school to STUDY more. next year, he isnt returning to the same school as me, instead he has been accepted in the best school in minas gerias in BH. so i will be missing my brother when he leaves me in Feb..

minha irmã, Amalia:
I have yet to meet her, she studies in BH and hasnt had the time to come home. She comes home in the middle of Dec in which we, just me and Amalia :D will travel to Balia together. i know that she is beauitful and intelligent and will be my sisterrr :)

so thats my family :D they live in the same neighborhood as the Santos, Horto, so i can visit whenever my litttle heart desiress.
before i moved, i didnt really want to because, as you allll know, I love the Santos family. But as Rotary insists, its a good way to see a different culture and lifestyle. they are different and yet the same as the Santos, both loving and warm Brasilerios and both my family :D